Religious Education Curriculum
The Archdiocese Religious Education Framework supports the full flourishing of spiritual, physical, cognitive, social and emotional development of all learners.
"True to the mission of the Church, learning in a Catholic school seeks out the good in every person. " Horizons of Hope- MACS Foundation Statement
The Religious dimension of a Catholic school seeks to:
- Honour the sacred dignity of each person
- Engage with deep questions of life
- Honour the equitable access and opportunity for all
- Make a difference in the world
The Religious dimension in a Catholic School is enacted through:
- Prayer and Meditation
- Learning- Melbourne Archdiocese Catholic Schools Religious Education Framework
- Celebrating Liturgy
- Social Justice Initiatives
The Sacramental Program aims to provide a balanced approach to growth in faith. To achieve this, the family, the parish and the school work together in partnership.
The Holy Trinty Parish offers a Family Centred, Parish Based and School and Catechist supported Sacramental Program.
The school focuses on the Sacramental Program in the following year levels:
Reconciliation- Year 3
First Eucharist - Year 4
Confirmation- Year 6